HoW to Help Renita get the nomination
LET US KNOW IF YOU WILL CAUCUS!
Sign up with the button above, and we will let you know how, if you want, you can continue your involvement BEYOND our race, to help pick the candidates for the U.S. Senate, House, Governor and other statewide offices.
But first things first. Caucus for Renita. She needs your support to win the nomination over her opponent.
Not sure if you are in Renita's district (56A)? Use this CAUCUS FINDER.
ABOUT MINNESOTA PRECINCT CAUCUSES
Who can participate?
You can participate and vote in a party’s precinct caucus if:
- You reside in the district.
- You are eligible to vote on the date of the general election - November 6, 2018
- You are in general agreement with the party’s principles.
There are 3 main activities:
- Electing Delegates who will go to the party convention March 24. The convention is where the candidates are chosen.
Run to be a Delegate to help choose Renita Fisher.
- Debating &Voting on Resolutions on statewide policy issues (like immigration, early childhood care and education). Anyone can submit a resolution, which may become part of the party platform at party conventions that occur later in the year.
- Electing a Percent Chair & Precinct Officers to be local party leaders. You can run to be a local party leader.
Why be involved?
Attending your party’s precinct caucus provides you with an opportunity to:
- Advance an issue that matters to you, your community, or your organization.
- Support the candidates of YOUR choice.
- Build your involvement in the political process.
- Create the community you envision.